Ahead of GST implementation on July 1, all retail and e-tail companies are making sure to clear the stock by introducing sales for customers to stock up on as much as they can.
Flipkart is collaborating with Myntra and Jabong to make the End of Reason Sale the biggest fashion sale event in the country.
EORS will be offering 50% to 80% off covering 3000+ brands. 99.99% of the styles on Flipkart Fashion will be on discount during the 3-day fashion fiesta from 24th to 26th June.
There is an additional 10% Cashback on Citi Credit & Debit Cards and 20% Cashback on payments through PhonePe to act as the cherry on the cake.
Some of the exciting offer constructs that consumers should watch out for are:
- Brand Stock Exchange: Over 50 brands (Benetton, Puma, Fila, Fossil, Vero Moda, American Tourister, etc.) will participate and showcase their huge selection, where basis demand, discounts surge and prices are slashed every hour
- Flash Deals: Over 100 top brands will go on flash sale with price crashes and close to 15-20% higher discounts
- Big Fashion Loot: Incentives will be offered on multiple items bought together (additional 10-30% off) to drive basket purchases
- The ABCs of Fashion: Curated offers on everything from Aviators to Zipped Jackets
- Cashback on Ixigo: Flipkart Fashion will also be offering flat INR 750 cashback on domestic flights and INR 1500 cashback on international flights through Ixigo on a minimum purchase of INR 1500/- during this period
With deep consumer insights, Flipkart will also be running insight-driven deals for different shopper segments – for instance, men have a higher affinity to shop late night, therefore, special deals on men’s clothing, footwear and sports will open up at night through a construct called ‘The Late Night Show’. Similarly, women specific deals will run to time with their buying patterns. Flipkart has also invested in its algorithm to better identify elusive shopper segments like parents, luxury shoppers, etc. and will have targeted and exclusive offers for these segments.